Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lacking Motivation

*POST FROM EARLIER TODAY*

My struggle for today....

I am still in my comfy clothes....I have LOTS of errands to run and no motivation to get ready. Since I woke up at 7am on Sunday morning I have had 17 hours of sleep. It is now Wednesday and I am tired. To some that may be alot of sleep for 3 nights, but for me that is definitely not enough, that is barely enough sleep for 2 nights! I am super jealous because Ryan is in Sedona right now. They are doing a "team builder" for work. It sounds like so much fun. They are taking a pink jeep tour, which I have wanted to do for years now. We will go one day! I have a long to do list and have already managed to let the kids make a disaster at what was a clean house as of yesterday thanks to Ryan.

Here's the list
Wash/dry the sheets
2 more loads of laundry
get both Kade and I ready so we can actually leave the house
Get a prescription filled at Target
Order Kade's birthday cake and get formula at Walmart
Take back movies
Go to the bank
Grocery shopping

So now I am going to get my bootie off this chair and go get ready and get some stuff done so that I can relax and clean the kids mess up before the end of the night.

*Fast forward to 10:30 PM*

Well I completed 5 and a half (half meaning I got 1 more load of laundry done instead of 2) of the things on "my list". Tomorrow I will start a new one! At least I finally got the motivation to get something done today. I think writing about it helped me want to finish it.

Random side note: I can't wait to start working out again....I keep thinking about what I am going to do and I am super motivated about it now, I will have to remember this post after I have the baby so that I can remember how motivated I was or hope that I don't have to remember that I was motivated, but still be motivated (if that makes any sense).


signature

1 comment:

Nicki said...

While I was in bed today I was thinking I can't wait to work out. Then I really thought about it and I hope that I will really want to work out after I have my baby. I think that be pregnant is great, it always makes me thankful for the things that I can't do when I am pregnant. I just hope I think the same way when I pop out this baby and i have 6 months to go.