Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tired

I am sooo tired. I am not sure why but ever since last night I just feel tired even though I slept pretty good and even layed down on the couch for an hour while Kade was watching some cartoons and Kamryn took a nap. It's weird because Kamryn has been sleeping through the night. Last night was the 5th night in a row...maybe I am getting too much sleep? Also I have been having some pretty strange dreams!

Kaiya's surgery went well. There were a few unexpected surprises, but she is doing good. Thanks for the prayers!

It's been a long day yet again. Kade is going through a phase where he is hitting Kamryn or CJ. So we are dealing with that. Kamryn is doing great, she likes to babble lately. It's cute because for a while she was pretty quiet. Lately when we are driving or when she is just super happy she just bababababba babbles. Kade told me today that she said his name! Oh the imaginations of kids. She is much more content with being left to play now that has the ability to move as she pleases. I got a lot done today, no housework, but that is what I get to do now. The baby is doing well. Kicking like crazy and reminding me of his presence, which I love! Ryan is busy with work, it was really nice to spend Tuesday with him and the kids. He always keeps me laughing.

By the way I finished the second book in the Hunger Games Series, called Catching Fire....soooooooo good! I can't wait until August....the final book is released!

I wish I had something interesting or exciting to post about...maybe I should take more pictures???


signature

No comments: