Saturday, March 20, 2010

Indecisive

So for the longest time, every holiday Ryan asks me what I want...I always tell him a hand stamped custom necklace, he never ends up getting me one and the reason is, he doesn't know what I would like. Now my birthday is coming up. The problem with him getting me a necklace is that I don't know what I like. It's hard for me to choose without seeing the names on them myself. Plus, nothing is personalized to your specific family situation. I go on Etsy ALL the time and look and look and look until I am more and more confused. To make matters worse I am a VERY INDECISIVE person... I don't do it very much anymore, because I mostly have this problem with clothes. But I buy and return things alot! Since I haven't been buying clothes, I haven't had the problem. But that tells you right there how indecisive I am. If you ask any of my family or friends they will tell you. Also I have been this way for quite a while. It was always a joke especially when I would go shopping at store that wasn't near home, my dad would say, " I am sure we will be back in a week or 2 to return what you just bought!" Or Ryan teases me all the time....and actually I do have some shoes I bought on sale...waiting to be returned! Also I have a hard time picking where to eat or what to do. I am just an indecisive person which makes this process even harder!

So here are some things I find myself drawn too, but I am not sure and I can't decide...I like to ask people's opinions. I wonder if that is why I return things all the time. I choose what someone else would choose and then end up returning or exchanging for what I really wanted. But if you want to leave your opinion that would be greatly appreciated...haha

I always find myself looking at this one.
or this one ...but then I think will all the names fit?

Although I really like the individual tag type like this one. But a different font...

I really like this symbol for Kooper


I also like this ring....with Kooper's name on it. I am just worried since it's silver that it will get tarnished...


But then I saw this one...it's different. I could put all 4 kids names on the rectangular block and then on the square put R & K or something like that...


The funny thing is, if I just got one, even if I didn't pick it out. I would probably love it as long as it had all my kids names on it! And your probably wondering how I am going to do that when I am still undecided on the name. But I think I have to go with Keegan now....because every night when Kade says his prayers, he says, "I'm thankful for baby Keegan" and he tells me all the time that Keegan is going to be his name...I can't change it now!

Decisions, Decisions...will I ever be able to make a decision?

signature

4 comments:

Lori said...

Have you looked at the vintage pearl? I want one soooo bad.

http://www.thevintagepearl.com/

Ashley & Jared said...

I really like the second one, I think it is SOO cute! But they all are pretty fun and you could do so many cute things, I get why you are so undecisive I am the same way!

amyraye said...

yes, i love vintage pearl, too.

this is where i got my necklaces from:

www.thisandthatjewelry.blogspot.com

(i really like the necklaces with the kids' names written on the graduating sized washers)

that said, i love your first choice, the ring for kooper (if you even wear rings?), and i love your idea to do some charm with you and ryan represented on it.

good luck. i'm indecisive, too. i hate that about myself. kara (from this and that) was really helpful for me. i basically just told her to do what she wanted.

Sher said...

those are cute necklaces! And I'm extremely indecisive, it drives my hubby bonkers! by the way have you been to baby reading time the library? it's at 10AM on Wednesdays. It's fun!