Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love getting my hair done!

I love to get a haircut, even if it's only a trim and the style didn't change. It just makes me feel so much better. Plus someone else drys/styles your hair for you and it always looks way better than when you do it. This is what I did today. I got a haircut and color. I went dark...not as dark as Ryan would have liked, but it's dark. Next time I will go darker! I really like it! I have had a hard time finding someone affordable and good at cutting/dying hair. It's crazy how much it costs at salons especially here in AZ. Plus about a week or two before I had Kooper I went to a local salon here and got a hack job done on my hair. It was totally uneven in the back and just HORRIBLE! I had to go to another salon that was EXPENSIVE and have it fixed.

My friend Jenna has a friend that does her hair and I asked her if she could do my hair sometime. So I took the kids out to Mesa today to hang out with Jenna and her kids before I got my haircut. She was also watching a little 3 month old girl who happens to be the daughter of her friend cutting my hair. It was a little crazy we have 5 kids under 5! Three of them were 1 and under! It was crazy (did I already say that?), we even ventured out to an outdoor mall to let Kade and Jenna's son Sumner play in the water/splash pad area and maybe do a little shopping. It was interesting to say the least.

Kade loved the baby. He held her and talked to her, he has such a love for babies. He will make a good dad some day. He got her to smile and stop crying. Kamryn wasn't really jealous at all when I was holding her (hopefully it stays somewhat that way). She got worried when the baby would cry but for the most part she was interested in everything else. They would stare at each other and exchange smiles. It was cute!

It was a fun day!

signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

YAY for getting your hair done!

Kade is definetely a big brother. Jaren is the same way. Sometimes (well not so much anymore) he likes to play Dad. Where he has a baby. He will feed it, and lay it down for a nap...so cute.