Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kids, Target and Barbies

I love to hear Kade's take on different things. It is fun to listen to him talk. It really helps you realize how his brain works and see things from his almost 5 year old perspective. It's funny because whenever he sees something cool that he wishes Ryan or I had, he asks, "Do you want me to get you that for your birthday?"

He is becoming much more polite and is listening to me ALOT better, especially in public. He apologizes for things without me telling him to. It is getting easier to take him places.


It's funny because sometimes he will just randomly tell me something that happened at preschool. He really like to play with a girl named Carly. Whenever I asked him who he played with that day he tells me her name first. He also just says alot of funny random things.


Kamryn is getting faster and faster at crawling but I can tell that she hates it. She has rug burn on her knees and they are red, it doesn't help that much even with pants. She hates to crawl on the tile too. As soon as she reaches it she is crawling on her hands and feet and crying the whole time. I have a feeling as soon as she gets this walking thing down she will be off those knees. She loves to walk while holding your hands I have even put her up to her walker/stroller toy and she pushes that and walks with it. I have to help because she tends to lean on it and I am afraid she is going to push it right out from under her! I will have to get a picture sometime when Ryan gets home.

Today we went to my favorite store Target and walked around. My favorite spots to go when I go to Target are:

Dollar section at the front of the store.

Baby section

Office supplies

Ends of the isles where are the clearance items are

Doll/Barbie isle



Well when I was walking down the Barbie isle I found this Barbie that reminded me of my childhood. I am pretty sure it was my sisters because when it came out I wasn't even old enough to know what a Barbie was. The dress she is wearing was always one of my favorites to dress my Barbie in. It's kind of sad that they want $45.00 for it. Who would pay that much for a Barbie?






signature

1 comment:

Young Family said...

My sister had that Barbie.