Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kids

Today as Kade and I got ready for his friends birthday party, who was turning 5 he tells me, "He can swim and ride his bike with only 2 wheels!" My response, "Oh yeah, how do you know that?" Kade's reply, "Cuz he's 5!"

Kade thinks that magically when he turns 5 he will know how to swim and be able to ride his bike without training wheels! We are working on the bike thing and I am planning on getting him in swimming lessons this spring since I failed to last year!

Also today I learned a few new things about Kamryn. She loves to drink from a straw and also blow bubbles into drinks. She entertained herself for quite sometime blowing bubbles in my strawberry lemonade! I know what your thinking, you think it's cute now but just wait, pretty soon it will drive you nuts! Oh well, I will enjoy it for now!

signature

1 comment:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Actually, I was just thinking about backwash! LOL!!