Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kade

I finally got Kade to eat Macaroni and Cheese. What kid doesn't like mac n cheese? Tonight I convinced him to try it again. A few nights ago we had fettuccine alfredo and he loved it, so I figured I would give the mac n cheese another try. He didn't eat alot, but he did eat it!

Kade also has been informing me lately that his name isn't Kade, it's Kaden. He has a friend at Preschool named Caden and he likes it better than his name. He doesn't always correct me. but every once in a while he says, my name is Kaden! It actually would go well with our other kids names, except Koopers. All ending with n and all.

He is a such a funny boy and such a big helper. Today he asked if he could hold Keegan. I said, when he gets bigger and comes out. In the back of my head I thought hopefully. He kind of sat there for a minute and I wondered if he was thinking the same thing I was. I wondered if he thought will this baby get to come home with us? I have faith that he will. I have to, there is nothing else I can do. Even though I have had a normal healthy pregnancy since Kooper, although Kooper's was normal and healthy there was just an "accident" at the end. I still have the same fears and anxieties that I did with Kamryn. Sometimes I think it's worse this time around.

So after the silence he looked at me and described how Keegan will come out, "You will go to the hospital, and the doctor will pick him out...but not with scissors." and that was that.

He is such a sweet boy!

signature

No comments: