Monday, March 29, 2010

Poor Sunflowers

Poor Sunflowers. I have always wanted to plant my own sunflowers and then when they got big enough, cut them and take them to Kooper. Or just to put in a vase in my house. So about a month ago I planted some sunflowers and yesterday when I was writing my blog post I hear Ryan tell Kade, You are going to be in big trouble! He looked at me and told me that he would let me handle this one. Kade was playing in the backyard. I walked over to the sliding glass door to find my sunflower plants that had grown about a foot tall ripped out of the pot and thrown across the dirt yard. I was sad, not super sad, but just didn't really understand why he would do it. Actually I think he did it because I wouldn't let him turn the hose on to water all the weeds in our dirt backyard. I am sure it wouldn't take long to plant new ones. I got over it pretty fast and didn't get too upset. I probably should have punished him. Oh well, now when his kids do the same thing to him or his wife, he can tell them the story about how he ripped out his mom's flowers. Who knows maybe I did it to my mom as a kid too!


signature

No comments: