Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bad Mom

I am having one of those days where I feel like a bad mom. Today is supposed to be Kamryn's 9 month old post with pictures of her and a little update on her, but unfortunately laziness and forgetfulness got to me and no pictures got taken. I didn't even get dressed in normal clothes today. I have the same sweats on I had on when I got out of the shower this morning. Kade is still wearing his PJ's he wore last night. Kamryn was the only one that got dressed...in a cute little watermelon outfit. Tomorrow is her doctor's appointment. I am looking forward to seeing how much she weighs but not looking forward to the shots! I am such a great Mom that I didn't dress my kids up for St. Patrick's day or fix them any green colored foods. I let Kade spend too much time either playing Playhouse Disney on the computer and watching TV. I still have lots of housework to do. But I did accomplish getting both kids to take a 2 hour nap at the same time and instead of getting things done I managed to get in a 2 hour nap myself! Tomorrow I will do better, tomorrow I will get more laundry done, actually get dressed and maybe even leave the house. Tomorrow.....

signature

5 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

No one has to know that the pictures you may take tomorrow weren't taken today. HA! Don't feel like a bad mom for having the kids watch TV all day...most days for my girls, if I let them stay in their PJs all day, they think it's the greatest day ever! Plus, I am thinking of your "Excuses" post...another one to add to the list. :o)

Teri said...

we all have those days!!! you are an awesome mom!! oh hey what colors of quilt do you want?? blues? oranges and reds???

Lori said...

I didn't and haven't ever fixed my kids anything green to eat! I didn't even know you were supposed to do that. Plus I don't even know if they would have eaten it. Oh well, maybe next year.

Kami said...

It is a good "excuse"!

Teri, I am not sure which colors. Right now Kade's room is painted orange, we are thinking of painting over it and leaving one wall orange and painting the others a greyish color. This is the bedding Kade has: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Harley-Davidson-Flame-Rider-Sheet-Set/10747217

Teri said...

haha..nice!!! oh I am so gonna enjoy making this!!! gray..orange..and harley?........ okay your order is in!!!!