Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Visitors

Ryan and I don't get family visitors here in Arizona very often. If we do get them it is usually our parents. So it was really nice to see my uncle Mark (my Mom's brother) and aunt Irene. My grandparents were originally going to go with them down to Yuma but my grandma has been having some back problems and wasn't able to make the trip. We missed seeing them but were glad that Mark and Irene could stop by on their way back up north. They got here this afternoon and we were able to spend a little time chatting and then went to Logan's Roadhouse for lunch. It was really nice to see them. They are so nice.

Thanks for stopping by Mark and Irene we had a nice time!

This morning I had another appointment with the doctor and an ultrasound. I had to work last night so I could take Easter night off (and also the night before Kade's birthday!). So I was super tired when I went to the doctor. I got there a little early and when the U/S tech came out to call me I had just started to doze off and practically jumped out of my chair when I heard my name being called. Keegan is doing good. Here is a picture from my ultrasound this morning. It is just a 2d ultrasound picture. For those that have a hard time seeing what's in the picture it is of his head and arm with his hand doing the peace sign! haha


signature

No comments: