Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kade's new friends

Yesterday Kade was playing out on the patio. The neighbors directly behind us were up on their balcony. They have 2 boys that are younger than Kade. They both started yelling back and forth asking each other questions. Well it ended up that Kade went over to play. I had only met this family once, so we spent a little time talking. I found out that there youngest boy was born only 2 days before Kooper. Well after Kade played a little bit I walked over to there house and talked to them a little bit more and I got to see Kade playing with the younger boy, the was the same age Kooper would have been. It was funny that he got along better with this 1 and a half year old better than an almost 4 year old. It was cute to see them interact. I always wondered what it would have been like if Kooper were here to play with Kade. I would imagine it all the time and wish it when Kade would ask me to play cars over and over. I wished he had a little brother here to play cars with him. It made me miss Kooper alot. It made me really wish I could see what he would look like and know what his personality would be like. How well would they actually get along? I would love to go walk by Kade's bedroom and here them in their laughing and talking before they went to sleep.

A funny thing Kade said the other day, " Mommy, I want a BIG brother!"

Then later when he was yelling back and forth to the boys outside, he told them about Kamryn and then said, "I have a big brother too!"

Maybe he is getting sick of having to do things for himself and watch me to do everything for Kamryn. He wants someone to do things for him!

Sorry Kade you are the oldest. Life gets tougher as you get older so enjoy it while your young....Wow that saying just made me feel OLD!

signature

1 comment:

Teri said...

any ideas for the new baby's room...colors??? theme???