Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A visit to the cemetery

I knew Easter was coming up fast on me. I wanted to be better and get something out to the cemetery for Kooper before it was actually Easter! For Valentines day I waited until a few days before to get my little decorations and then there wasn't much left at Hobby Lobby, so for Easter I bought some stuff about a month ago. I decided that this morning would be a good day to go.

It is such a nice day outside. Ryan brought some water and wax to wash and shine his headstone. While Kade and I put up the little decorations Kamryn sat on the grass and before we know it we look over and she is laying down enjoying the sun! I had to snap a picture.


There aren't alot of fresh sites in the babyland which is always a good site to see. The last few times we have been it seems like there have been at least a few fresh burial sites which breaks my heart.


I think this picture looks funny. Kamryn doesn't want to look up because of the sun and then I also got a picture of everybody else's foot!

We put a little solar lamp up and a green windmill and some blue Easter eggs.


Kade enjoyed running around with the squirt bottle!






signature

1 comment:

Britton & Jamie said...

Aww, that looks so sweet! I'm sure he loves it!