Friday, March 19, 2010

Surprise!

I woke up this morning and thought, I wonder why Kamryn hasn't yelled or cried to let me know she is awake. Kade was the one who came in to wake me up, usually if Kamryn is awake he tells me or he goes in and talks or plays with her. I walk over by her room and hear her babbling and making sounds. I walk in and this is what I find.

This is the first time she has stood up in her crib. I knew she could do it if she tried, but she never did, until today.

She burst out into laughter as soon as I saw her. Of course by the time I got the camera, it was no longer funny.

Kade insisted that he needed to be in the picture in his PJ's that are TOO small!



On a side note, I love it when Kade wants to help me clean, but only certain things. But they always want to do what you won't let them do, for example Mop, sweep, clean off the glass tables and things like that. It drove me nuts today. I just wanted to clean and I had a 4 year old trying to clean up after me making things look like they were never done in the first place! Oh well at least he wants to clean!



signature

1 comment:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Wow...I remember my picture of SaraJane in the crib like this...CRAZY. She is so dang cute