Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kamryn's 9 months old (yesterday)!

She looks so surprised. She just wants to get the camera from me!

Kamryn is 9 months old...yesterday. I was being not the best Mom and didn't do my normal pictures, but part of my excuse was that we weren't going to the doctor until today, so I wouldn't have any of her "stats". She is growing so fast. I wish I would have documented more milestones with Kade. I am sure I could go back to pictures of things and look at the date to be able to tell what age he started doing something, but that's a lot of work.

Just in the past couple days Kamryn has started to pull herself up to anything. Before it just needed to be low enough, but now she is able to pull herself to standing up to the couch, the coffee table, her leapfrog table, just about anything. She also has a little stroller/walker that she can walk with. She has learned when she is falling to put her arms out to catch herself. She is stretching the limit of 9 month dresses, but fits good into 12 month. Not so much 12 month shirts though, they end up being belly shirts, so I get her 18 month shirts. She still wears 12 month bottoms though. She loves to follow her brother Kade EVERYWHERE! Kade is getting tired of it and says, "Just leave me alone!" It's kind of cute! I have to remind Kade that if he doesn't want her to play with him then he needs to take his toys in his room or up to the table. He thinks that she shouldn't be aloud in his playroom. I then remind him that it's EVERYONE's playroom.

I took her to her doctor's appointment and she sure is growing. She weighs 22 pounds and is 29 inches tall. She is in the 90th percentile for EVERYTHING! It was a painless visit. She did have to have a TB test which she didn't even cry when they poked her. She would have gotten her blood drawn today to test for lead and anemia, but they are so smart at that doctor's office and only gave me a piece of paper that said the lab name and her info. So when I left I asked someone at the desk exactly what I was supposed to do. They told me the nearest location. I went and come to find out they told me the location of a completely different lab. So tomorrow I will find out the real location and she will have to get poked again!

She babbles a little, when I try and get her to say something she blows air through her lips and tries to make a sounds. Mostly she says bababababa. I think it's cute. She sleeps through the night...usually about 12 hours! She still has 2-3 naps a day. She loves to EAT! Hardly ever will she refuse food. She LOVES the bath. She gets so excited when you take her in the bathroom especially when the water starts going. I can't wait to see how she reacts to a swimming pool.

She always has a smile on her face, not always for strangers, but especially for Kade and her Daddy. She loves to laugh at them, especially when they are being crazy!

This picture is from about a week ago, she is wearing the same dress today though. She doesn't use her binky much anymore, pretty much only when I want her to keep from putting something in her mouth or sometimes at bedtime.

Here are a few pictures of her today. It is getting hard to take her picture because as soon as she sees the camera she comes racing to try and get it from me.


I couldn't resist a shot of her chubby legs!





signature

2 comments:

Ashley & Jared said...

Oh my gosh I love these pictures, she is so big I wish I could see you guys soon I miss all of you!

Jenny from the Blog said...

I LOVE how big and blue her eyes are!! ADORABLE!