Friday, March 12, 2010

The "Party Store" and Concrete Mixers..YUM!

Today was a pretty nice day. I am exhausted as usual. Kade was begging me to take him to "the party store". His birthday is coming up and we were talking about party themes and I pulled up Party City online and we looked at a few things online and I told him I would take him to the store. So we went and I snapped a few fun pictures. I had to bribe him to let me take his picture. He got a sucker when we left! haha


Diego and Dora!

I had to hold Kamryn's mask on because she kept ripping it off!

Then we met Ryan for dinner at Culver's. YUMMY! The Culver's by Ryan's work is so much better at their Concrete Mixers than the one by our house. It's not just the person making them either. Everytime I have gotten one from the one by Ryan's work every bite has candy in it, which I LOVE! And I don't even ask for extra topping. EVERTIME I order one from the one by my house...and say "extra snickers" I always end up a bunch of ice cream and a few pieces of candy. So from now on I think I will just refuse to get ice cream from the Culvers by my house.

Anyways dinner was yummy and I am tired! I'm off to bed!


signature

No comments: