Monday, March 8, 2010

Cooking Dinner

Those who know me know that I don't like to cook (that is putting it nicely). I don't mind baking, but cooking dinner is something I have really been trying to work on. Now that Ryan has been working a little later I don't "cook" dinner that often. I just make something quick for Kade and I. I have an especially hard time fixing dinner on Sundays and Mondays due to my work schedule. I have no motivation. usually Ryan steps in and really helps out and I LOVE that about him. He is always willing to help and usually offers to make dinner. Like tonight...he made us some yummy chicken rice and gravy. One of our family favorites! It's the easiest meal EVER! The worst part about tonight is that tomorrow morning I have to take my glucose test at the doctor to test for gestational diabetes (YUCK!). Since it is first thing in the morning and on the instructions I am not supposed to have any sugar the day of the test I figure I probably shouldn't have any sugar tonight. So I was lucky to have a nice filling meal to curb my craving and love for SWEETS! Although I am VERY full....after that dinner all I really want is something sweet.

Thanks hunny for a yummy meal! I really appreciated it!

signature

No comments: