Thursday, April 1, 2010

The domino effect

It always seems when something bad happens that when reacted to it creates the domino effect. Well today as I fed Kamryn lunch she hit the spoon, which flew out of my hand, and into her lap, then when I leaned to clean off her lap my chair knocked over the bowl of fruit which landed on my chair and all over the floor. Luckily the domino effect stopped but I remember times when it felt like it was never going to stop. Oh the joys!

Kade fell asleep watching TV while Kamryn was taking a nap. When I finished feeding her lunch she crawled over and attacked Kade. He wasn't too happy to wake up to Kamryn hitting him!

Caught bothering her brother!

Kamryn just got pushed off by her Kade and CJ had to see what the heck was going on.


signature

No comments: