Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sooooo tired!

I am soooo tired right now that I am having trouble forcing my eyes to stay open. I picked up an extra shift last night and have only slept for maybe 4 hours. I was going to post some ultrasound pictures of Keegan but I am too tired to even scan them in, so I will post them tomorrow.

I get bothered so easily when I am sleep deprived. I am not very nice when I go without sleep, usually. So I was especially annoyed today when I was trying to feed Kamryn and she kept blowing air out of her mouth and pushing her tongue out making most of the food in her mouth come out and go all over her face or all over me. She thought it was funny. It wouldn't bother me so much except for the fact that she doesn't like food on her face and so she starts wiping it with her hands and ends up pushing it up her nose.

Then she was napping, I was napping and Ryan and Kade were washing the car. Well a neighbor needed to borrow something from Ryan and when CJ heard his voice he started barking and Kamryn woke up so that meant my nap was over.

Oh well at least today is over....the kids are in bed, Ryan is watching Deadliest Catch and I can finally just go to sleep.

Hopefully I will get some good rest and be a nicer Mommy tomorrow with more patience and more motivation to clean and do laundry and actually get the new ultrasound picture on my blog.

Goodnight!

signature

No comments: