Friday, April 2, 2010

Exhausted

I am so tired. All day I have been cleaning and catching up on housework and trying to get everything organized for our busy weekend. I still have a "to do" list of stuff I would like to get done tonight before I go to bed and then a few things in the morning. Tomorrow is Kade's Birthday party. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking when I planned and it is during the first session of the broadcast of the General Conference for the church I go to. It is broadcast on television and the internet. So I am not sure how many of Kade's church friends will attend. We are recording it on our DVR to watch later. I am sure he will still have fun, there will be lots of pictures to come! I have been preparing for that along with Easter and then Monday which is Kade's actual Birthday. What a weekend!

I also wanted to share some of Kade's artwork he did today out on the sidewalk. He drew our family. He forgot Kooper, but that's ok. He decided to lay on the picture of him and get chalk all over him! Oh and I cut his hair today by myself! He moved a little at one point making a bald spot at the back on the bottom, but other than that it looks ok for a first timer!

Notice my name under Mommy? Kade saw mommy and said, "That's not your name, your name starts with a K!" So I had to write my name underneath. Also notice I have long hair? You can't se Kade's but he has spiky hair. And then below where he drew CJ, he added hair. Kamryn is the only one that got feet! haha


And here is Kamryn in one of her favorite places....the bath!

Her poor red knees from all the crawling! Ouch!
signature

2 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I love his drawings. Kamryn looks dang cute in the bath. What a sweetheart.

Jenny from the Blog said...

I love when kids draw pictures on the sidewalks! My girls always write things like "I love Mommy" or they draw me tulips because that's my favorite flower...Kamryn is just the cutest! I love her big blue eyes and that smile! Beautiful!