Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kamryn's 10 months!

10 months??? Wow has time gone by fast. Just to think that in two months she is going to be 1?! That's so crazy to me. She is growing up before our very eyes and is already going to be a big sister! I can't even find big sister t-shirts in her size! I guess they aren't very popular!

So Kamryn has been up to no good! She is super mobile and all she wants to do is get into everything that she can't! We have a gate that blocks her from the hallway which leads to the bedrooms and bathroom and where we take our shoes off. If she sees the gate open she makes a sprint on her hands and feet for the gate. She really wants to play with the dirty shoes or get to the dog food. Yes, she will eat dog food. I know gross. Kade was the same way from the time he could crawl up until.... I don't know maybe he still does? Just kidding. I am pretty sure he doesn't anymore, but do you remember this post? I never thought I would be writing about my little girl eating dog food! Well now that we keep the gate closed she hasn't gotten into it yet!
She also like to go into our bedroom where more shoes can be found. She can stand alone and balance for a about 5 seconds, today I timed her once and she stood for 30 seconds! She can walk just holding one of your hands. She pushes her little stroller all around and has learned to balance enough not to fall over with it. She just started "dancing" almost a week ago. She bops her head up and down, especially when she is excited or hears music. It is nice because she comes to me when I call her, especially if I have something she wants. If she sees food, or a remote or better yet, a water bottle she will be there in a second. The water bottle has been such an entertainment for her lately. She learns something new everyday.

She still has no teeth and not alot of hair although it is getting longer just not thicker. She loves to laugh especially when her Daddy is doing something silly to get her to laugh. Kade tries to get her to be his audience all the time for his latest tricks and she loves to watch him.

Love you baby girl!
She wasn't very cooperative for the pictures, she would look away by the time my camera snapped the picture so this is all I got!

Giving her monkey kisses!

This is the crawling position she usually has to protect her knees or if she is wearing a dress!






signature

1 comment:

Jenny from the Blog said...

I am totally taking your monthly update post idea...My baby will be a month old tomorrow!