Tuesday, April 13, 2010

30 weeks!

This morning I had another BPP ultrasound and doctors appointment. My Mom got to come with me. Keegan wanted to sleep this morning and was not in the mood for a test! But he passed and is doing good. We just had to wake him up a bit. He is no longer breach though! He finally flipped head down. We will see how long it stays that way. Usually they can get the best 3D ultrasounds of them when they are head down (well depending on where the placenta is). Well I think that little stinker was so mad at us for waking him up that he refused to show his little face! So this is what we got. A hand covering his face! Starting next week I will be doing this twice a week! I can't believe how close it's getting. Although it feels like I should be quite a while longer. I feel like I am 9 months pregnant.


I am excited, tonight my friend Jenna with the help of my other friend Nickey are throwing me a "Sprinkle". I am glad my Mom could be here for it and am looking forward to having dinner with friends! This is the cute invite she made that she emailed to some friends that I don't have on FB. Sorry if you didn't get an invite, either you weren't on FB or I didn't have your e-mail address. But feel free to come. I am excited for a "GIRLS NIGHT!" haha







signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

yay for 30 weeks!! I'm 30 weeks too! I can't wait.

Just a question...is that the cord I see in that ultrasound pic? Did you check that out with the doctor?

Kami said...

It is the cord. It is bundled by his face. You know I have had to learn that with these ultrasounds I am going to see things and there is nothing that they can do. Like a few weeks ago the cord was coming close by his neck and looked like it could have been draped around, but the same was with Kamryn and the next week it wasn't there and that is what happened with Keegan. When I discussed it with my doctor he said that her BPP was fine and had me start ultrasounds twice a week. Next week I will start them twice a week. I have other pictures and you can see that it isn't around his neck it is just up by his face. I hate the cord, but there isn't much I can do. He is watching me very closely and it's really nice because he said at anytime during the day if I feel off or haven't felt the baby I can come to his office and they will hook me up to a NST. Or he told me to go to L&D triage at anytime. Honestly I worry about it all the time I just really have to have faith in God and in his plan for me. I truly beleive that Kooper's cord accident happend for a reason. So honestly I am scared all the time but I am just putting all my faith in God's hands right now and the BPP's are honestly more for me than for the baby, even though sometimes I think they cause more anxiety for me than not.