Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fieldtrip to the Fire Station

Today for preschool Kade got to go on a field trip to the fire station. Kade was so excited. He reminded me not to forget his booster seat because he thought he was going to get to go for a ride on the fire truck. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot I realized that I forgot the camera. So I had to make due with the camera phone. Kade had lots of fun and his favorite part was getting in the firetruck! He didn't want to get out and he wanted to go for a ride. He was afraid of the fireman when he dressed up in all his gear. I hope if it ever came down to him needing to be rescued he wouldn't be afraid. I tried to tell him that they are like superheroes and help save people who are in fires. It didn't seem to help very much. Here are a few shots of Kade in the fire truck.



I wish he loved to get his picture taken. I tried to get some cute ones of him standing by the truck, but as soon as he knew I was taking a picture he turned his head the opposite way. Stinker!

signature

No comments: