Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Keegan 32 weeks and a couple days update!

As promised I am posting some pictures of the Keegan from my ultrasound yesterday. He is breech! Little stinker! The doctor is not worried, especially since there is lots of fluid. The more fluid the more room they have to swim around and flip around. When I was 32 weeks with Kamryn she was breech and then 3 days later flipped around so I am not too worried. I just really don't want to have a c-section! Other than that he is doing good, kicking alot and making me uncomfortable. I feel like a beached whale but it's all worth it!

Here he is!


His face looked deformed, but it is actually the cord that is going across his face.

A profile view.



signature

1 comment:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

So dang cute! I cant wait to hold the sweet little boy! Hooray for babies. :)