Friday, April 16, 2010

I don't like good-byes!

Today my parents are headed back to Utah....they left just hours ago and we are already missing them. Kamryn just doesn't know what to do because there isn't always someone paying attention to her cuteness and making her smile. I wish I could do it all day but I just can't! Kade misses them too. He told me he wants to go to their house tomorrow. I wish we could! They are so much fun to be around even when we don't do anything. The company is nice. We love when they visit and love to visit them.

Here are a few pictures from the last few days and this morning. We didn't do a great job at getting the camera out, but at least we got a few pictures.


At the park!




Kade wouldn't allow his picture to be taken this morning at breakfast. Here are a few pictures he took. Luckily this is my blog so I got to veto the one he took of me!

My Mom and Dad

Grandpa and Kamryn

I tried getting a picture of Kade and Kamryn with Grandma and Grandpa before they left this morning....this is what I came up with!




We love and miss you already! Come back soon!


signature

3 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Good byes are the worst. I couldn't imagine my parents living in another state. It looks like you had a great visit and enjoyed the good weather.

Unknown said...

I hate it when we have to say good bye. So where in Utah does your parents live?

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I wish they would just move here. I had fun with your mom at the sprinkle. She is so fun!