Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New pictures of Keegan

Last night Kade was bored and I gave in and decided that we needed to go to Peter Piper Pizza. He had lots of fun. I played Skee ball (my favorite, even though I am not great at it) and Kade spent most of his coins on a race car game. I got one picture of him. Then I got a picture of us with one of his prizes from the tickets (mostly Daddy won).









This morning I had an ultrasound and doctors appointment. Everything looks good. Keegan is still head up, which means it is hard to get good pictures of him because the placenta is in the way. That's okay though. Here are a few shots of him. The big blob in the 3-d one is the placenta. His nose looks a little squished. He kept opening and closing his mouth. It was cute.









signature

2 comments:

Teri said...

awe...so how much longer till the little man makes his debut??? I have to say his quilt is looking COOL!!! cant wait to finish it!

Kami said...

Probably 8 more weeks! It's coming up fast! I am excited to see the quilt.