Sunday, April 4, 2010

Earthquake

I know...2 posts in one day. But I just had to write this down!

Let me start from the beginning. Earlier today when I started writing my last blog post I was looking at the pictures and it felt like my body was rocking a little. I checked the chair to see if it was on any cracks and tried to relax but hold my body still again and I kept rocking just a little bit. I thought it was really weird. Keegan was rolling around at the time and I thought well maybe it's just him making my balance shift a tiny bit, and maybe my equilibrium was just a little off with this weird weight distribution.

I told Ryan about this experience tonight. I told him it felt like a ghost was pushing me (he laughed at me and I knew a ghost really wasn't pushing me....but I watch too much Ghost Whisperer!)

Well just a few minutes ago I logged on to Facebook and saw that a friend down the street had nearby friends feel an earthquake that happened in CA here in AZ. So I went to the local news webpage and sure enough many people in AZ felt the earthquake. It was around the same time I felt myself rocking. So I am not crazy after all I just felt my first earthquake!

signature

No comments: