Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kade's 5th Birthday Party

I woke up early this morning and as I was cleaning up and making some last minute preparations for Kade's birthday party I hear Kade talking in his room. He had just woke up and this is what he said, " It's my birthday today!" pause....a little louder, "Today's my birthday party, yeah baby!" He came running out and was so excited. Usually when Kade wakes up we have to remind him about a special day, but this morning he remembered alright! He had lots of fun with all his friends and was sad to see them go. He got a little lonely with no one to jump with him in his jumper after the party was over. Here are some pictures of the party in no order and I am too lazy to mess with blogger and try and sort them out.




The inside. It is huge! There is a slide and a basketball hoop.

The bouncer. I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing, it was so big.

Some lovely decorations that Ryan put up.

Kade's birthday cake!







Blowing the candles out....


Before he blew the candles out...












Kade's girlfriend SaraJane and her glow worm. She was so happy to see him.


Kade and Sumner






Jace

Landon









She was making the funniest faces.









Birthday Boy!





I have cake in my hair! I didn't jump but I did get in! I was wishing I was a kid again and not pregnant...I would have been going crazy...sucks to get old!


Kade was a little disappointed to find out we didn't BUY the bouncer. He is sad it has to go. But we had a great time. We are pooped. So far Ryan had a nap, I had a 10 minute nap and this is what Kade looks like as I type.....
I hope I can muster up some more energy for the rest of the weekend....we have lots to do!

signature

1 comment:

Jenny from the Blog said...

What Fun!! I love his Spiderman outfit! Happy Birthday to Kade!!