Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Twenty-Five!

Today is my 25th Birthday! I can't believe I am a quarter of a century old! When people ask how old I am I always have to stop and think about it because I still feel like I am 21. Today has been a pretty good day. I woke up to a scavenger hunt put on by my sweet husband (he was already at work). This is how it went....










Then my sweet friend and visiting teacher stopped by with this....YUM!



I got my floors mopped and house cleaned up pretty well (preparing for my parents visit!). The only crappy part of my day has been dealing with a 5 year old that won't listen.....man I really wish he had preschool today!

I have gotten sweet text messages, FB wall posts, e-mails and phone calls from friends and family. Thanks everyone!

My best friend Jenna gave me this CUTE purse! Love it!

Disney movie rewards gave me a FREE Blueray movie and 25 rewards points! Out of the available selections I picked Enchanted (there wasn't a huge selection, but still it is one of my favorites).

Yesterday I found out that Nuk is starting to make my favorite binky again!! It is even new and improved! I just had to tell you because I was soooo excited. That's a great birthday present!

I got the purple one for Kamryn and the green one for Keegan. I saw they have orange, but they didn't have it in 0-6 months. I want to get orange and blue for Keegan.

I tried to get a little nap in while Kamryn was napping. Kade was laying down with me at one point and then I heard the noise of the camera snapping a picture.....


Do I look tired or what? I also have the mean mommy look on my face!


Ryan got home and I got to open the present he had sent me on a hunt for earlier. It was just what I wanted!



Then we went to dinner at Applebee's and instead of cake tired the new carmel brownie blizzard from Dairy Queen (not as good as it sounds...I didn't taste ANY carmel!)

I had a wonderful birthday!



signature

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!

amyraye said...

happy birthday, kami! you share a birthday with my son.

i love that you're husband sent you on a scavenger hunt for "nothing"; that's pretty good.
also, ryan has "pretty" handwriting. i'm sure he'll love that someone noticed. :)
i love that picture of you on laying on the couch. you look so natural and relaxed. not mean. i love it.

have fun with your wii fit!

Nicki said...

happy birthday! I hated to trun 25 but instead of feeling like i'm still 21 I can't get out of my head that i'm not 16 anymore. :(
I love those binky's I took Brody's away at one. (yes, it was stupid for me to do that) then We flew to Florida and I gave it back to him and he has it all the time now. I am just going to wait till he is ready to throw it away. But the blue, orange and the green are all cute. The orange is my favorite. I hope your still feeling good.