Monday, April 19, 2010

Kooper

Every time I blog about my kids I wish it included Kooper. I wish I had a new story to tell, a new photo to show. a new something to share about my sweet baby boy. When someone commented that they were going to do a monthly update of their growing baby like I have done with Kamryn it reminded me of my monthly Kooper post. I looked forward to the 11th day of the month and posting something to or about my sweet baby. Now my posts about Kooper have become less. It's not that I don't love him or that I don't think about him always, it's because I have no words. I can't think of anything to write except the same feelings I have already expressed. He has been on my mind more heavily these past few days. I miss him, I love him, I yearn to hold and kiss him and spoil him rotten!

I love you Kooper!

signature

No comments: