Thursday, April 29, 2010

Accomplishments

Kade finished up his swimming lessons today. He is much more comfortable with the water than he was before. Although he doesn't know how to swim yet he has done really well. Unfortunately he isn't comfortable enough to jump off the diving board with a life jacket on. But he did go down the big slide today! Here are a few shots of his last day in his class.


Here he is freezing his bum off and waiting to get his life jacket on. It was life jacket/water safety today.

Going to the deep end with his friends!
Waiting to be thrown in and swim to the edge (he chickened out and just got in the pool).
Here he is when I asked him if he wanted to go off the diving board.

He really did have fun going down the slide. He wasn't sure what to expect. He really thought he was going to go under the water. After he said how "awesome" it was and that he wants to do it again!

Also Kamryn started clapping today! It's so cute. I never really tried to get her to clap. I would clap her hands fora her every once in a while but she would never do it on her own. She would pat her leg or pat my hand to clap. But today I was clapping at her and put her hands together for her and she started clapping. She was so proud of herself! I am just waiting for her to start walking. Any day now I swear and she will be off.



signature


No comments: