Friday, November 12, 2010

They always make me laugh!

Yesterday I asked Kade to change Kamryn's diaper. His response: " I am not the Dad! My name is not Ryan!"

He is such a silly kid. He asks a lot of silly questions and I love it. It always surprises me.

Kamryn has found a new fun thing to do. Every time I tried to take a picture of her doing this thing she would start laughing....


 I just hope she doesn't shove something up there....like gum (Kade put gum up his nose as a kid!)

Keegan got his feet stuck on the wrong end of the bouncer!


Silly boy kept smiling but the flash would throw him off! Not sure what's up with the rosy cheeks. I think because he loves to sleep on his belly that sometimes he rubs them so much getting comfortable...but really I am not sure. I am trying to keep them moisturized...poor baby!

signature

No comments: