Monday, November 1, 2010

Kade's School Halloween Party!

On Friday Kade's class had a Halloween party and a little parade to show off their costumes.  I volunteered to come to help out. It was a lot of fun to see all these kids Kade talks about every day.

I remember as a kid my mom being one of the "room mothers". I think I was in first grade.  I thought it was pretty cool. It made me wonder if he liked me coming to help out or if I embarrassed him.  He told me he liked it a lot and he even told me I could come back another time (YAY)!

Here are some pictures from that day:



 All the boys in his class...there are a few more I just couldn't fit them all in the picture.
Kade playing musical chairs. He is sitting next to his favorite girl in the class Taylor. She is a sweetheart. I met her and her mom at a birthday party earlier this year.

signature

No comments: