Friday, November 19, 2010

It was a fluke!

I was really hoping that Keegan was on a roll with sleeping in his crib and through the night when last Monday night I put him in his crib and left. He went to sleep and then didn't wake up until 9:00 the next morning.  Then Tuesday took 2 naps just fine in his crib. Well lately I lay him down and  he screams bloody murder. He has a little cold so maybe that has something to do with it. This whole last week it has either been Kade not feeling well or Kamryn's teething and I haven't had a night of peace this whole week. So tonight I was determined that all the kids were going to go to bed and I was going to clean and have some ME time.  Well that is sort of happening.  I did the cry it out and couldn't take it after an hour of him screaming. I got him out of his crib and he is sitting in his swing in the dark living room while I am blogging.  I don't think he is asleep but at least he isn't crying...right? We will see how long it lasts...hopefully he will be in his bed fast asleep really soon. Not that I don't love to snuggle and cuddle.

signature

No comments: