Monday, November 15, 2010

Challenge Day 17

What do you want to be remembered for?

I would love to be remembered for being a good friend, mother, wife and daughter. I want those around me to feel like they can count on me and I can pull through. I of course would love to be remembered for being able to do it all, but of course that is impossible so I will settle for trying to do as much as I can and try and have fun while I am doing it! Since having little ones so close together I have realized that some things just don't matter and some things just don't get done since there are more important things (my kids).  Luckily I don't have OCD and I don't have to have a clean house to be able to fall asleep at night or I wouldn't get any sleep at all. I don't know how mom's who have lots of kids keep up with everything (especially laundry).

I hope my kids, friends, and family will remember me for trying my best and having fun....

signature

No comments: