Saturday, November 27, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Today we put up with Christmas trees! Kade put up the decorations on the family tree....then I fixed them tonight. Our tree kind of looks pathetic since we can only have Christmas decorations on the top...and it will be that way for a few more years!

I put up Kooper's tree and decorated it too. I love having it in our home, especially during the holidays (that is when I miss him most). It always feels like someone is missing and it is nice to be able to look at that tree and remember him.


Here is a picture of the tree decorated by Kade....Kamryn even broke one of the ornaments already!

Here's a couple of the kids from Thanksgiving eating dinner.


Like Kade's chair? We totally need a bigger table and more chairs!

signature

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is a cute idea to have a tree for Kooper. I am so slow at getting everything ready for Christmas.