Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is the first year that Kade has understood and appreciated Thanksgiving.  He was so excited for Thanksgiving and when he is enjoying something he says, "I am thankful for cinnamon rolls (our breakfast)."  or "I am thankful for Mommy!" It is so good to hear. On the downside at school I guess they watched a movie on how Thanksgiving was supposed to go.  Well Kade isn't too happy that we are not following how the movie went. He wanted to go to someones house or have lots of people over at our house. He also wanted to have pumpkin pie....we had banana cream pie.  Luckily one of my friends brought over pumpkin bread and that satisfied him. All in all it was a great Thanksgiving and we have so much to be grateful for.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now let the shopping begin!

signature

No comments: