Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Although I didn't have multiples, sometimes it feels like yesterday there was only 1 child in our household and overnight we gained 2!

I frequently look back on life and wonder how I kept up with it all...with everything. I was a mother to 1 little boy going to school full-time, working part-time and I seemed to manage my apartment and everything else with ease....fast forward (although all that feels like days ago) to now...3 more kids, house, only working part-time and I feel like I can't keep my house clean to save my life! I wonder how I did it then. I had it so easy. While thinking about this today I thought  for a millisecond what life would be like with just Kade and I immediately felt so very happy and blessed to have 3 more in our family. Not that Kade would have been enough to make me happy. He is a joy to our family and we love him so much. He is a great older brother and a wonderful son. Kade loves having siblings and they love him!

signature

No comments: