Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Challenge Day 13

So I am skipping 12 and will be skipping 14...what the heck is a mashup anyways?  Okay so now you know that I am not into music. I like music but I don't know who sings what or know that latest song out is by whoever.  Anyhow a memory that never fails to make me laugh. I have a few about myself but I think they might be too embarrassing to reveal. So I am going with the least embarrassing since I can't think of any stories about other people off the top of my head.

About 3 or 4 weeks after I had Keegan I was jumping on the tramp at my parents house with Kade, Ryan, my niece Tasia and nephew Daion. I wanted to try an ariel since I hadn't don't one in probably 5 years...everything went okay until in mid air all the turning, flipping and bending did something to my bladder and I peed my pants. That's what birthing 3 babies in less than 2 years will do to ya! Give you the bladder of a 100 year old woman!


signature

No comments: