Monday, November 22, 2010

Challenge Day 18

A picture that makes you feel...



July 11, 2008

This day I felt every range of emotion I was sad, worried, heartbroken, devastated, and mad that Kooper had passed away but I was happy, excited, and nervous to see him and hold him in my arms.  It was probably the first time in my life where I experienced every emotion. I felt every emotion possible on this day. I love and miss him so much. I think about him every day and yearn for a day where I could just hold him close.
signature

2 comments:

Christy said...

That's a beautiful picture Kami. It is interesting how many emotions a person can feel at once. Especially when losing someone so precious.

Jenny from the Blog said...

This picture makes me feel too. I love this picture, it's beautiful. <3