Sunday, November 7, 2010

Challange Day 16

Something that you want to do in the next 5 years.

There are so many things that I want to do in the next 5 years.  It is hard to try and narrow it down to one. So I am going to make a little list of the things that I want to do.

Go on a vacation...just Ryan and I
Go camping
Go back to school
Either run in a 5k or start one myself in honor of Kooper to help raise money for foundations like Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep and Lanee's Legacy.
Take all the kids to Disneyland.

Lots more but those are just a few and I am tired and don't want to think anymore.


signature

1 comment:

Jenny from the Blog said...

I love your new layout! I haven't been on your blog in a while.

Juan and I once took 8 kids to Disneyland and as crazy as it was, it was my favorite trip to Disneyland EVER!!

And for your vacation, you let me know if you need a sitter. :)