Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year! It is funny to look back and think of 10 years ago your thoughts on what 2010 was going to be like. It seemed so far away but the time went by soooo fast!

For the past month or so I have been debating on this New Year's Resolution that I found another blogger doing. Her and her sister set a Resolution to blog everyday for an entire year! So this year I challenged my younger sister Ashley (who started her blog in October and has only done a handful of posts) to the same resolution. We are going to blog everyday this year. If she wasn't going to do it with me I was probably going to try and do it by myself. But I am not good at holding myself accountable. This way I would have someone to "report" to. I don't think I have ever kept any new year's resolutions so this will be a challenge!

I am looking forward to the new year and here a few of my plans for this year:

-Start running again after I have this baby!
-Run in a 5k
-Help organize some sort of charity walk/run for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day (Oct. 15th)
-Get all my Christmas shopping done before December 1st.
-Scrapbook much much more!
-Get Kamryn to sleep through the night (I can't complain 7 hours straight is nice, but wouldn't 12 be better??)
-Be a better wife and mother
-Try cooking up some new recipes. (I don't remember the last time I actually tried cooking something new, well I guess unless you count the turkey roast and ham I cooked on Thanksgiving)
-Getting Kade to eat something else besides chicken nuggets and corn dogs.

I am sure there is much more but I am too tired to think of any right now.

I hope this year I will be able to accomplish more than last year!

Happy New Year!

signature

No comments: