Thursday, January 14, 2010

Reflections

So I stole this from Jessica's blog who stole it from someone elses blog. I thought it was a cool idea and it kind of makes you look back on the past decade and all the events that happen in your life. So here is a little timeline of the last decade for me.


2000-2009


Went to the ocean (Oregon Coast) for the first time EVER!


Got my driver's license.


Ryan left for Arizona.


I went on a few dates with someone other than Ryan.


We decided that dating others wasn't what we wanted and began a long distance relationship.


Finished High School a semester early!


Got engaged to Ryan.


Got a half tuition scholarship to the Art Institute of Phoenix.


Graduated from High School.


Got married to Ryan!


Moved to AZ.


Started school at the Art Institute in Interior Design.


Decided after a semester that it wasn't the best field to go into considering the economic outlook.


Got Pregnant.


Gave birth to my first son Kade.


Went on a trip to Washington for a friends wedding. (first trip for me to Washington.)


Started school to be a Respiratory Therapist.


Moved to our first home.


Got pregnant again!


Graduated from school in Respiratory Therapy.


Gave birth to my second son, Kooper and days later had to bury my sweet little baby.


Got my first Respiratory Therapy job as a sleep tech.


Got Pregnant again!


Gave birth to my only daughter Kamryn.


My family dog growing up died.


Got pregnant yet again! (wow do I see a trend going on here???)


And here we are 2010. I am sure I missed a few things. I hope to not have so many babies in the next decade and have lots of fun and adventures with my family!



signature

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Fun post. Your blog always makes me smile. Thank you.