Friday, January 8, 2010

To do list

I had so many things that I planned to accomplish this week. Between Kade, Kamryn and being pregnant I was either busy with the kids or too tired to do EVERYTHING!

This is what I planned to do but didn't:

Finish all the laundry
Sweep and mop the floors
Clean both of the bathrooms
Send both of my Grandparents Christmas gifts that I forgot to bring to Utah
Scrapbook
Hang up the piles of clothes folded in my closet
Take some stuff to Goodwill
Make a return to Old Navy and JCPenny


Things I did accomplish:

Finished 4 loads of laundry
Did a few loads of dishes
Cooked dinner 2 nights (at least we didn't go out to eat for any of the ones I didn't cook.)
Cleaned Kade's room and put all his clothes where they are "supposed" to go.
Put away the Pack n play bassinet
Changed many poopy diapers today! I am not used to Kamryn being such a POOPER!
Returned the item to JCPenny and even got Ryan some new clothes for work.
Went grocery shopping (although I forgot at least 1 item per meal I planned on making) I guess that is what I get for not making a list!

I guess when I put everything out on paper I did accomplish alot. I Probably could have done more laundry and cleaned the bathrooms. Maybe I will get some of that done tomorrow before the new week starts! I am pooped and glad that Ryan has tomorrow off. We don't get many Saturdays where we can spend time together but during his transisition to the new position he has been able to have this Saturday off *YAY*!

signature

No comments: