Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kamryn 7 months

7 months already? She is growing up too fast!




Kamryn is now holding her bottle! Well when she wants to and isn't half asleep! She has a little bug friend that she loves. When she hasn't seen her in a while and I bring it to her she reaches for it and then it keeps her entertained for quite a while.
This little bug helps me get alot done or saves my sanity sometimes!



Asleep in the shopping cart sideways with her bug!

This is what she did to her bug while I mopped for an hour!

She has become a tummy sleeper. I am very surprised because she hated her stomach. Also since she has such bad reflux she couldn't lay on her stomach after eating and that is usually when she slept the most. She would roll to her tummy and then end up spitting up and rubbing her little face in it. Once she inhaled her spit-up up her nose! Yuck! Her tummy problems seem to be fine now. She spits up a little but not that often. About a week ago she couldn't stand to sleep on her back with no head support. She would just roll over and I would go in there and try and get her to lay her head to the side but she would just push her body up with her arms and scream! One night I heard her starting to fuss in her crib and I went in and she was on her tummy so I gently moved her head to the side and she rested it down and fell back asleep. I put her down on her back and every time I check on her she is on her tummy! I never thought it would happen! She is sleeping pretty well. She goes about 7 hours and then wakes up to eat. Pretty soon I think I will try and skip that feeding. But I think I do it more for myself than her. I figure if I feed her now then she might sleep in longer!

She is wearing 6-12 or 9-12 month clothing. She reaches for anything that is within reach, especially food. So we gotta really watch what is around us when we hold her. I know that aren't really words but she loves to say Mamamamamama and babababababa. I like to think that she is calling for me! She likes to put everything in her mouth. This morning I had a pile of my folded clothes laying on the floor and she rolled over, grabbed my shirt and started chewing on it! She loves attention. If she is in her jumper she jumps like crazy when you are there and as soon as you turn your back or walk away she cries. She wants people food and isn't too keen on baby food. I keep trying though! She has a weird way to get around. When she is on her back she does this work crawl. She arches her back so her head is looking up and then pushed with her feet and worms her way around. It's WEIRD! Kade didn't ever do anything like that. He was more of a tummy guy. I think she is getting alot better with being on her tummy. She is pushing herself up alot better and reaching for things she wants. Eventually she rolls back to her back, but I think she is getting better!
She is such a joy to have in our family. She makes us all smile and her laugh is adorable! Everyone is always commenting her on her beautiful blue eyes. She didn't get those from me!

signature

No comments: