Sunday, January 10, 2010

POLL: Boy or Girl??

It's that time again! Although my official Ultrasound isn't for a couple more weeks I wanted to put the poll up (it's on the top right corner of my blog) for what you think the gender of this baby will be.

I have an appointment this week and my doctor has older ultrasound machines in his rooms and will almost always use them to just let you see your baby. So I am crossing my fingers that maybe we will be able to tell if it's a boy or girl! I was contemplating having it be a surprise, but anybody that knows Ryan or I, knows we are not patient at all. Plus I am pretty good at being able to see "the parts" on ultrasounds. So I would probably end up finding out anyways and then telling Ryan!

He is hoping for a boy. I am hoping for either but a girl would be better in my mind because we already have EVERYTHING and they can share a room! So it would be easier for a girl but I just want a happy, healthy baby!

Please, Please, Please leave a comment at what gender you guessed and the reason why you guessed it, if you have one!

signature

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I guesses a boy! Just cuz I think that's what it will be. :)

Shandi said...

I guessed a girl cuz I looked at the Chinese gender calendar. If it's been right on all your other kids maybe it will be for this one too :)

Kami said...

Actually according to my "lunar age" it has been right and according to my lunar age it says it's gonna be a boy! Who knows, guess we will see if it's right again!

Sarah said...

I guessed girl and then had a strong feeling it is going to be a boy so I changed my vote! lol So hopefully my feeling was right :)

Marissa said...

I guessed boy - that way Kamryn can stay the one and only little princess ")

Jenny from the Blog said...

I guessed a boy because me and my 3 sister in laws are all pregnant in addition to about 10 other women that I know. I don't know what I am having (we like to be surprised) but EVERY other woman that I know is having a girl...so I say you and I are having boys! LOL!!

Ashley & Jared said...

I chose a girl, just cause thats what I think is in your tummy! Hopefully I am right!