Friday, January 22, 2010

Service

I have been thinking alot about those little Haitian orphans ever since watching a video that was sent to me in my email and it made me think about the kids all over the world without families, without a Mommy and a Daddy and it just breaks my heart. I just don't understand with all the people out there that would do anything to have a child of their own, why there are so many that go without? I know it's expensive but there has got to be something that can be done about it. I watched a video that was sent to me about these kids in a Haitian Orphanage and a ward from Utah in the LDS church donated all these blankets and clothes to them, the joy that a simple blanket brought to their face! I thought. "I want to adopt one of those kids!" I think if Ryan and I do have more kids it will be in the form of adoption. Although I do love to be pregnant (sometimes) actually I forgot what it feels like not to be pregnant, I could only imagine the joy of helping a child who has nothing, who all they dream about is having a Mommy and Daddy and brothers and sisters and a place to call their home. It has to be just as close if not better than carrying and giving birth to a child.

I just wanted to share the video with all of you. Grab some tissues. I sat crying like a baby while watching this!



signature

No comments: