Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random thoughts on "the baby"

Today I was telling Kade that tomorrow we get to go see the baby. I am having my "20 week" ultrasound. I will be 20 weeks in only a couple days. Wow it's already gone by so fast. I am already more than halfway done since I know I will be induced. Kade is excited to see the baby on the ultrasound. He went over to Kamryn and started baby talking to her saying." Do you want to see the baby?" and he asked her that over and over. I think it's the first time I have ever really thought that she won't be the baby. Of course I thought of her as already being a big sister so soon. Kade was our baby until he was just too big to call a baby although he will always be my baby. It's just funny to think about that for the first time. At 11 months old she will no longer be the baby.

Kade then pointed out that I have three babies, Kooper, Kamryn and the one in my tummy! He is a funny boy. We still haven't completely decided on a name yet. We are leaning towards using both of them. Ryan even considered waiting until he was born to decide for sure, but honestly I hate referring to him as anything but a name. I don't really know what my deal is. I just want him to have a name. Last night I dreamt that we used the name I like, Krue. But I think it will probably end up being Keegan Krue Perry. Then he can go by whatever he wants, or we can call him whatever seems to fit better. Ryan thinks its funny because if you say the first and middle name together fast it sounds German, especially if you are using a German accent. I don't know, guess we will continue the discussion and one day agree completely on something.

One reason I like Krue over Keegan is that Krue sounds more masculine to me. Also I don't want anyone shortening his name and calling him Keeg. I have never been one to shorten names or use nicknames. I call my older sister BreeAnn, rarely do I call her Bree. I never shorten Kamryn's name. You can't shorten Kade's. Anyways I just like Krue and that's that, but Krue Keegan Perry doesn't sound as good.

I am a little nervous about the ultrasound tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes and post some pics.

Hopefully I will get to bed early. I didn't get much sleep last night and tomorrow is an early morning (at least for me).

Just now I decided that I am not going to put up a poll but you can tell me (leave a comment) what name you like better....haha I don't want it to be anonymous! If you don't like either name you can leave a suggestion for a name you do like, but remember it has to start with a K!

signature

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Kaleb

Young Family said...

I like Keegan better.

How about Karson, Kendall, Kendrick, Kian, Kolton, Korbin.

Of all of these I really like Kendrick and Kendall best.

Ashley & Jared said...

I vote KRUE! I think that name is so cute!

Shandi said...

I like the name Krue, I like that spelling too. I need help on a name too! :)

Sarah Garner said...

I LOVE Krue, how cute!!!

Sarah Garner said...

I LOVE Krue, how cute!!!

Jenny from the Blog said...

How about Keegan Krue? I like the name Krue though. It's cute!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Hmm. I like the combo! Either way sounds great. Call me after the apointment.

Kasey Williams said...

I love both the names you guys are considering but I think Keegan Krue Perry sounds best!