Saturday, January 9, 2010

A walk to the park

We have had a fun day today. It has been nice to just have a Saturday free and be able to spend it with Ryan and the kids. It was funny because we were at a strip mall and we went to Old Navy and Kade kept wanting to go to other stores but he REALLY wanted to go to TJMax. I don't know why, he has never been there but he was soooo excited to go. He pushed Kamryn around in the shopping cart and kept making her laugh. So after we went out and used some gift cards we got for Christmas we came home and went for a walk. The weather has been so nice. It was 68 earlier today and felt good outside with just a jacket on. Kade wanted to be a "tough guy" and refused to wear a jacket.
Here are some pictures I took with my phone because of course I didn't have my camera with me!


Notice the "poop bag" Ryan is swinging around!


Kade pushing Kamryn in the stroller. They both loved it. Kamryn just sat back and enjoyed the scenery!


Kamryn waiting patiently while Kade played on the playground at the park. I got her out and let Kade go down one of the smaller slides with her. I think I might start going outside more often, if the weather stays this nice. I didn't realize how good Kamryn was in the stroller.

signature

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous of your nice weather, jacket weather. Our high was like 25 today. Kamryn is getting so big. She is such a doll. I love her eyes too.

Shandi said...

I'm jealous of the weather too. It's so cold here! Ryan looks so excited swinging the poop bag, he makes me laugh.

Lori said...

It really was a beutiful day!