Sunday, January 3, 2010

Perry Update

Here is just an update on our family because I haven't done one in a while.

Ryan has been a pretty happy guy lately. He will be starting a new position at his job and it is challenging and exciting for him. He has been working hard and has set this goal to become a manager and we were so excited when he got the job. I am soooo proud of him and happy that he finally accomplished this goal of his. As Kade has gotten into Lego's and Remote control cars and things like that it makes Ryan love having a son more and more. To enjoy all that boy stuff!

Me, Well I am super excited for Ryan's new job. It might create a little more stress around the house because he is starting something new and I am sure he will have many challenges that will be on his mind. But I get to start working less! Because of his new schedule and to avoid daycare I will be working a little less to be at home with the kids. I also got released from my calling in our church. I was the Personal Progress Leader for the young women in the ward. The whole presidency got released. I was sad to not get to work with the girls anymore and the other leaders. As far as being pregnant goes I am feeling a lot better lately but had my days. I can't believe I am 16 weeks. We get to have an ultrasound at the end of the month and will be finding out what we are having (hopefully). As it gets closer I will put up a poll to see how many people are right about this one!

Kade is a wild boy! He loves all things that are electronic or a remote control, he is such a boy! He is so funny. It is crazy how shy he is until he gets to know you. Then he is so far from shy that you wish he would be more shy! I am hoping to start him in preschool soon. I think he gets soooo bored at home with me all day and he needs an outlet (like I do!)

Kamryn is just growing! She got so used to being held all the time when we were visiting in Utah that she wants to be held all the time now! She is sitting in a big car seat and loves it! She has learned to balance really well and can sit on her bottom really well. She loves Kade except for when he is a mean big brother and takes her toys or makes a scary sound in her face.

CJ our dog is still the same. He hides under the bed most of the day unless he is hungry or has to go potty. Or unless someone comes to the door. He loves to have visitors and has to be around whenever someone comes by. He loves Kamryn and when she cries will go up to her and lay by her. Kade is another story. I think he likes Kade when he has food or is asleep. Kade likes to chase him and scare him. I think that is a big reason why CJ stays under the bed all the time!

That's it for now. Maybe tomorrow I will have something better to write about! :)


signature

No comments: