Monday, October 18, 2010

Special 500th Post!

What awesome timing?! Today marks my 500th post! The reason I started this blog was because of Kooper and to share his story and to record family memories and today I won a drawing in honor of him.  Do you remember when I posted about Lanee's Legacy Breakfast? Well if you purchased tickets you were entered into a drawing for a special personalized necklace for your angel baby and then also if you shared your story with them then you got another entry. I entered both way and guess what? I won. I purchased tickets and shared Kooper's story with them (the very long version.) They asked if I could share a shorter version when they announced that I had won. Of course I love to share my sweet Kooper with EVERYONE so I of course said, "YES!"

You can see his story here: http://laneeslegacy.blogspot.com/2010/10/winner-of-our-giveaway-koopers-story.html

Maybe one day I will be brave enough to put the 10 page typed story on my blog. 

I am so excited because I don't win things often and it is just so funny how the timing of it all happened to be on my 500th post on my blog that I started because of Kooper.

I am excited to meet the ladies who started Lanee's Legacy at the breakfast. They have started such a wonderful thiing!

Oh how I love and miss him. I am very honored to be his Mother.

signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad your always willing to share your story.

Love ya,

Lori